Our manufacturing site is ISO-14001-2015 certified. We believe that enhancement of environmental performance, fulfilment of compliance obligations, and achievement of environmental objectives is our responsibility for the sustainability of the environment.
We focus on following proactive initiatives for the protection of the environment, which provide value for the Environment, Organization and Employees.
- Installation of MEE (Multi Effect Evaporator) with AFTD (Agitated Thin Film Dryer) to maintain Zero Discharge Status.
- Follow strict operational parameters and keep our plant machinery in good working condition to prevent pollution.
- Ensure safe handling and disposal of our hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- We strive to eliminate chemical hazards at the R&D stage itself.
- Process safety is a key thrust area. We assess our regulatory and business needs and identify EHS hazard information for all new processes.
- Periodical Health Check-up for employees by certified physician and tie-up with Hospital for free Medical Treatment.
- Workers are trained to use and provided with required Safety Wares and Safety Equipments.
- We organize EHS training programme for our employees of regarding accident prevention, accident response, emergency preparedness, and use of protective clothing and equipment.
- We also organize EHS programs that include measures to address ergonomics, air quality, and other aspects of workplace safety that could affect the health and well-being of employees and the overall community.