Successful integration of Global Quality Standards at each phase of product development life cycle is a pre-requisite at Infinium and a constant priority. Meticulous assessment of applicable requirements combined with a proactive approach to implementing quality and regulatory standards are proven aspects for a successful project at Infinium.
Global regulatory and quality standards have been used while designing the quality systems and compliance standards at Infinium. The quality standards are harmonized across all Infinium’s departments and governed by Corporate QA policies.
The quality systems are continuously monitored and reviewed, with the involvement of Senior Management, to identify areas for improvement.
Our Quality & Regulatory System Includes:
- GMP Compliant Manufacturing
- ISO 9001-2015 Certified
- Global Harmonized System for Labeling and Packaging
- Supports Regulatory Query related to Product
- A-Z Documentation Support
- WHO – GMP Certification (Under Implementation)
- ISO 14001 -2015 Certified
- FDA Approved, Gujarat-India